Spanish Legal system has delegated to the companies the capacity and responsibility of regulating the risks derived from their business activity.
A preventive plan model (MPC) has to be developed to ensure full transparency. It consist on developing the company risk framework and an adapted programme of procedures for the future.
So our key tasks are:
- Drafting risks and compliance policies and procedures.
- Working with senior management to evaluate the risks and define the necessary resources.
- Advising / granting transparency on the potential risks (penalties/reputation).
- Implementing guidelines and disciplinary actions is appropriate.
- Reviewing and adapting the guidelines/procedures to changes in the law/regulations.