1. Data of the service provider
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), below, the identifying data of the person responsible for this website are exposed:
Holder of the web: Agustí Peñalvert Parera (from now on “the Service Provider”).
Address: Travessera de Gràcia, 98 bis, 5º 2º, 08012, Barcelona.
Phone: 932 490 084
General Statute of Spanish Lawyers: https://www.boe.es/buscar/act.php?id=BOE-A-2001-13270
2. Intellectual Property and responsibility over the contents
1. It is forbidden any use of all the contents of the web page of the Service Provider specifically, on the design, works, brands, logos, source code and any other susceptible of protection, without the express authorization of the holders, except the possibility to share content when authorized by the Service Provider. Any use not allowed will be duly prosecuted by the legitimate owners. Likewise, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website of the Service Provider are protected by law.
2. In relation to the legal articles available from the web page, a Creative Commons License of Non-Commercial Recognition is granted, according to the conditions available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/legalcode
3. The Service Provider is not responsible for the contents to which the links located on the website are directed, as the case may be, as established in article 17 of the LSSI.
4. The Service Provider does not grant any type of license or authorization of personal use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other right related to the website owned by the Service Provider and the services offered on it.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation, and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this website constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights and / or industrial service provider or the owner of the same, may result in the exercise by the Service Provider of all legal or extrajudicial actions that may correspond in the exercise of their rights. Likewise, the information to which the User can access through the website of the Service Provider, may be protected by industrial, intellectual or other property rights. Consequently, the Service Provider will not be responsible in relation to the acts that the User may commit in relation to these rights.
3. Arbitration clause.
For the solution of any controversy derived from the interpretation or application of the services provided by the Service Provider, the parties submit themselves to the institutional arbitration of the Arbitration Tribunal of the Barcelona Bar Association (TACAB), which is entrusted with the designation of the arbitrator or arbitrators and the administration of arbitration, in accordance with the current TACAB Regulations.
4. Conditions of use.
The User agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good customs and public order. Similarly, the User undertakes not to use the website, its contents or services provided through it for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to this legal policy, or harmful to interests or rights of third parties, or that, in any other way, may damage, disable, render inaccessible or deteriorate the website, its contents or its services or prevent normal use thereof by other users. Likewise, the User expressly undertakes not to destroy, alter, disable or, in any other way, damage the data, programs or electronic documents found on the website.
5. Particular Conditions.
Copyright © Agustí Peñalvert Parera. All rights reserved. 2018